Welcome
Welcome to PHUN

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

THAW - Easy 3 click installer

Re: THAW - Easy 3 click installer

Postby A7x_Rulez » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 am

hi . i dont know where else to post this and i dont want to spam with pointless threads :D Is there thaw mod that lets you change day and night in online host options? If yes how to make it work with openspy? thank you
A7x_Rulez

Platform: PC

Postby WhoElseButMe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:00 pm

A7x_Rulez wrote:hi . i dont know where else to post this and i dont want to spam with pointless threads :D Is there thaw mod that lets you change day and night in online host options? If yes how to make it work with openspy? thank you
There isn't a standalone to do such a thing. The process isn't hard you need to tell the game to allow fake_lights_and_geo and in every location in the game that forces afternoon you would need to add code to check/set your time of day setting, so that it gets set when level loads and such.

You could also go the temp_tod route, but keep in mind lights aren't turned on for temp time of day.
WhoElseButMe
Very Phunny Member

Postby WhoElseButMe » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:11 am

frost wrote:
WhoElseButMe wrote:
A7x_Rulez wrote:hi . i dont know where else to post this and i dont want to spam with pointless threads :D Is there thaw mod that lets you change day and night in online host options? If yes how to make it work with openspy? thank you
There isn't a standalone to do such a thing. The process isn't hard you need to tell the game to allow fake_lights_and_geo and in every location in the game that forces afternoon you would need to add code to check/set your time of day setting, so that it gets set when level loads and such.

You could also go the temp_tod route, but keep in mind lights aren't turned on for temp time of day.

That's what I do best.
WhoElseButMe
Very Phunny Member

Previous

Return to Tools & Downloads