Welcome
Welcome to PHUN

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Repealing the ACA will kill more than 43,000 people annually

Moderators: v1c, ego

Re: Repealing the ACA will kill more than 43,000 people annu

Postby bombs » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:55 am

Not trying to ruffle any feathers here but they should take him out into the street and murder him like a dog. Sorry if this offends
bombs
fLo member

Postby buck » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:15 pm

since when did phun star out swear words, that's lame
buck
fLo member

Postby buck » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:23 pm

you know just the other day i put something on someones facebook status that literally said nothing more than "different cultures have different values and the practical results of this can be readily evidenced" and i got called a nazi, a homophobe, a racist. you name it. and not just by one person either, but by several. most women, it's noteworthy. although one guy was particularly relentless with it.

it went to and fro with this guy for a while. out of nowhere he says "i'm bi" - totally unprovoked. as if that was somehow an argument or it would be a shortcut to making me shut up. i'm sure that's worked for him before countless times whenever reasoned argument made him feel stupid, it was like it was his "last resort secret weapon". anyway, after a long exchange in which i was nothing but civil and respectful despite his insults of nazi, homophobe etc, and despite his tiresome complete inability to actually read and comprehend what i was saying without assigning his own meaning to it, i was ultimately forced to take it right back to the real fundamentals and foundations of western civilization - i said - "my free speech and right to opinion is equally as valuable as your free expression, and i value that over anything, for both you and I in equal measure" - and i **** you not - i'm not paraphrasing - he literally said "you don't get to have an opinion because you're straight". a few more exchanges and ultimately, again, i'm not paraphrasing - he said "**** your free speech". I replied with "well, there we have it, this is what these characters really think, oppose it whilst you can" to which he replied "spoken like a true nazi"

the irony and hypocrisy of him calling someone a nazi having LiTteRaLlY just said "**** your free speech" one post beforehand was entirely lost and unrecognized by him. he was not trolling. he really thought his sore feelings were more important than the concept of free speech. this is the reality today.

there's a phrase going around right now. "the new fascists will take the form of anti-fascists". this is so true i don't need to say much more. **** 'em, man. they only care now because **** is getting rough for them and they can't live in their la-la bubbles anymore. they never gave a **** under obama administation no matter all the evil **** he did. and that's for no reason other than because obama is black and he didn't come from an economically successful background. in the tiny brains of the leftist liberal, this = progression whereas because trump is white and is economically sucessfully this = regression. **** 'em honestly. their opinions are wholly unsubstantiated but they feel entitled no less to affirm them in the face of any reasoned argument and they'll do all they can to insult your character into submission, because this is really all they have to offer when they are faced with any counter-position

i also saw a guy make a post countering someone complaining about trumps so called "muslims ban". all he said was "obama did the same thing in 2011". next thing you know, people are saying to him "just because you don't think all life is equally valuable doesn't mean you have to make me think that way or try to make other people (because i'm a lovely and caring person unlike you) =) =) =) <3 <3 <3" and "you're a racist pig" and whatever else you can fucking imagine. these people are r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. again they deserve whatever they get. the time for liberalism and leftist perspectives came and went at least 3 years ago now. like all relevant trends the masses are entirely unironically late to get involved and entirely blind to their own shortcomings

people could easily say "oh yeah facebook is garbage who cares blah blah" but this is where the zeitgeist of popular perception dwells and it's important to keep your finger on that pulse
buck
fLo member

Postby electric » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:08 am

[quote="buck"]despites his insults of nazis and homophobes

Yup **** em
electric
tLT member

Postby buck » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:44 pm

really tho who keeps starring out my posts
buck
fLo member

Postby bobbeh » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:25 pm

**** **** *** **** nipples **** ***** ***** **** butts

seriously though ima be unreasonably upset if phun starts censoring swears

edit: it better be that some kind of freeforums auto censor accidentally got turned on or im out, this shits retarded
i didn't think that calling people who expect everything on a simple pater in a color coded interface of red orange green and blue lazy would be offensive to the lazy
bobbeh
h0t member

Postby frost » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:29 am

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Youtube | @frostyhawkng | ngfrost on skype/steam
frost
nG member

Platform: PC

Postby ego » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:59 am

stop using swear words