Welcome
Welcome to PHUN

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Faytricity

Faytricity

Postby fayte » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Direct Download: http://speedy.sh/wGEkm/Faytricity.wmv
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/71703408

The main point of this video was to showcase something that's sort of been done in the game without a direct perspective on how it was done which myself and Elec call the "Hop". Elec brought this to my attention and we began to make this video which you will notice is basically a showcase video of the technique in an all around way. Through the video we evolved on the technique beginning to think it was random and then being able to control it's directions and the way it would work.

No moon gravity or any kind of hacks or mods were used with the technique to get higher air in the video with the exception of one clip without the technique.

The other point of this video was going to be to showcase the floating BHRA that I found which was spoiled when Elec made a video that was shortly taken down later on but we decided not to use it but instead just throw it in the trailer. We can safely say that this will be our last serious THPS video and we wanted to leave the door open for other people to find transfers with this technique.

Enjoy
fayte
tLT member

Re: Faytricity

Postby electric » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:57 pm

fayte is god like

A+ 10/10 fayte really outdid himself in this. opened the door then slammed it in our faces. story mode in a challenge moon gravity car skitch to helicopter wall plant? hardest tf in the game ????? seriously fayte is the best at thps in my opinion. based off the difficulty of his tf's in this video and the ability to make a video so entertaining. props to fayte. music is lovely too thrice >>>> :D:D:D:D:D i went WHAT THE FUCK YELLING at the vid seriously hahaha
electric
tLT member

Postby dacflo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:07 pm

dayum homies. Take a broken game and make it seems even more broken. Props to the work, long live thps.
dacflo
fLo member

Postby mazelol » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 pm

lol can it work on thug2?
sanjur0
Inventor of BHRA ©2006
mazelol
TR member

Postby Spark » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:46 pm

normally when i see a video thats as long as 17mins consisting of only 2 guys, ill watch the majority of the video but not the entire thing. however, i watched this entire thing start to finish. you guys are unbelievably phenomenal at this game. this video was fantastic. literally every single tf that was done was just absurd. i cant point out any in particular because they were all equally as sensational as every other clip. no clue how it was done but major props to you guys. definitely gonna rewatch this again in the future.
11/10
DhawcK wrote:relax it's just a motherfucking game.

ThuggPHUN wrote:Clans don't specify players.

Vincent Van Gogh. Everyone said to him, "You can't be a great painter, you only have one ear." And you know what he said? "I can't hear you."
Spark
eX member

Platform: PS2

Postby Silent » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am

If I was a kitty i'd give this 5 meows 2 purrs and 3 scratches/10.
only thing i didn't like was that it felt a bit repetitive but its koo since ya'll were mostly tryin to show off a techy
Silent
tLT member

Postby smiller » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 am

i seriously have no idea what the fucking is going on in this game anymore.
smiller

Postby diz7784 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am

LOL AWESOME LMMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME

u just stomped on tonyhawk
diz7784
A Little Bit Phunny

Postby DragonTHPS » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 am

Honestly words cannot describe how I felt about this video. Extremely epic is a huge understatement.. Wow That was really good from beginning to end. Loved the songs and I loved the intro aswell lol. Yeah I don't know what to say, it was one of the best THPS videos I have ever seen EVER. Good Job and if it was my opinion on this, you both went out with bang. Keep owning!
DragonTHPS
eX member

Postby cl0se » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 am

Still didnt enitrely get technique, is it related to bhra?
Video was excellent, though it got repetitve after a while
ImageImageImage
cl0se
TR member

Platform: PC

Next

Return to THUG1